CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend wrap-up

This weekend could not come soon enough! It was a long week and I was ready to relax and catch up on my DVR, after the holidays doing as little as possible was all I wanted.

Friday night I went over to coworker's house and hung out around a fire, it was fun, who doesn't love catching up with friends around a fire?!? Saturday morning I got up did some laundry, attempted to work out, watched some TV, and cleaned up a bit. Around noon I headed to Athens to have lunch with my former coworker and friend, Mary Jean. I hadn't seen her in a while, so I knew we had a lot to catch up on! Out of everybody in the entire world, she is probably the one person that completely and totally understands all I have been through, it really is uncanny how similar our lives have been!! After lunch we headed out to her house. Her husband had a huge hand in building their house, and while I've seen beautiful pictures I had never seen it in person, and just as I expected it was gorgeous!

That night I got home watched Grey's Anatomy and fell asleep watching tv...oops! Sunday morning I got up, did another load of laundry took out the trash and headed to church. I was really excited to be back at Lakepointe, it had been almost a month since I had been there! It was a great service and we were super busy at Parent Pager- nearly 1000 kids checked into Sunday School ( that's only birth- 5th grade). When I got home I took advantage of my last baby free hours and was SUPER productive. I cooked chicken and prepared it for the meals for the week, uploaded pictures from the past month, put away the laundry, packed bags for Hadley and I next weekend, when we will travel to Humble, and simply relaxed.

Overall it was a great weekend, it went by pretty quickly, but I was ready to get my baby girl back, I sure did miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment