CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 113

On the eating front, Hadley has started to spit up less on the formula. However, the change is not making her tummy too happy...hopefully this will all even out soon. We are going to the doctor on Tuesday and I am hoping to talk to them about acid reflux. Hadley is just a ball of personality, the daycare seems to have picked her as a favorite- they love to tell me about the things she does each day- I'm not going to lie, I love that they lover her. She is playing, smiling and laughing up a storm!




No comments:

Post a Comment