CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 136

 
Hadley’s cousin on her daddy’s side was turning one this weekend, so her Nana requested having Hadley for the night. This worked out well since I had to be at graduation at 11am, and hearing that one crying baby in the crowd made me feel quite a bit of relief that Hadley wasn’t with me. After graduation I had a chance to go to lunch with Camille and Julia to meet up with my friend Scotty I hadn’t seen since before my wedding, so over three years. It was nice to catch up and such. Overall a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment