CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 138


Finally broke down and tried diluted apple juice this afternoon. Hadley would not take it alone so I had to mix it into her formula and she sucked it down just fine. I really made a difference. No fussy baby, no hard tummy…smiles from mommy! Tonight for the first time in a while I attempted to actually cook a meal and was successful. I had time to cook chicken, pasta, and spinach and had time to eat it too. Hadley sat in her bumbo seat in the kitchen while I cooked, this worked out well. She can sit and be happy in thing for quite some time as long as she has a few toys to play with and can see where I am. This hopefully is the beginning of many cooked meals and the end of my diet filled with crap! Most of the time easy ( chips and dip of some sort, popcorn, ramen) isn’t the best choice, nutritionally speaking…with my blood pressure issues and my increase of tension headaches, I want to make an effort to eat better. I am starting Hadley on avocadoes and bananas next month, so having to go to the grocery story for those items, will hopefully create opportunity for me to buy some decent food item. For those of you that have had  known me for a while, you know I have some strange eating habits and can exist on the oddest things (feta, crackers, the aforementioned chips and salsa or any dip, pasta salad, etc), so my crappy diet is no surprise. Perhaps my post baby body would look a little tighter if I ate better and with bikini season in full swing that is on the forefront of my mind (although I am pretty pleased with how I look 5 months after baby…I must have lucky genes, since I do nothing exercise or diet wise- I am waiting for the morning I wake up weighing 250lbs, I am told constantly it will all catch up with me, we’ll see!)

No comments:

Post a Comment