CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, May 13, 2011

day 120


When I took Hadley to the daycare today they all wanted to know how it went (they really do love her there). They had noticed her neck to and had mentioned that had tried to get her to move it the other way and she fussed, so I think they will be great partners in this physical therapy journey. I  had to make an additional run to daycare today as Hadley had a bit of a fever since she had shots yesterday. This is why I love working 2 minutes away from where she is. After the Tylenol and a nap, she was doing much better. Overall the medications she is on seem to make her a little lethargic, so she has been taking longer naps and sleeping harder at night. Unfortunately she wakes up about every two hours, but after a few sips of formula she is right back out. I am getting really bad about “spoiling” her. I was supposed to be a tough  mom and have her “sleep trained” by now. The best laid plans…



No comments:

Post a Comment