Today we went to the doctor. In good news, her ear infections are all cleared up! Dr. Chenn has also advised we switch to Similac Sensitive formula. Since we have gone through all the Enfamil formulas with no change, she thinks possibly we are looking at an issue of a reaction to the filler in Enfamil. Wouldn’t it just figure that I had to open a tub of Enfamil formula last night…Ill just add that to our growing collection of formulas no longer used. The doctor was nice and said she give us samples to save money, so imagine my disappointment when the nurse came in with four 2 oz nursing bottles…well that’ll last me a feeding a half. I am hopeful this will work- we shall see.
We are also sticking to our daily neck stretches. I am noticing that she is turning to the left A LOT more often. I have had to change the way I hold her, the direction she faces when she bathes, increased tummy time and the bumbo seat has been a lifesaver. I can really already tell a difference in the shape of her head…we might not have to do the helmet after all.

No comments:
Post a Comment