CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 141

This weekend is going to be Josh’s weekend and Hadley will be gone Friday night thru Saturday, so I wanted to make the most of my time with Hadley tonight. She is so sweet she has taken to giving kisses. She will literally grab my face and pull it to her to “kiss me” or attempt to eat my face, I prefer to think of it as kiss, it’s much more appealing that way! It’s always hard to be away, but it also gives me a chance to have some “adult” time and that it what keeps me sane!



No comments:

Post a Comment