After one night on the new formula already I see a huge difference in spit up. However, when I picked her up from daycare today- about 4 teachers and the director all told me she had an AWFUL day. She was screaming in pain and NOTHING calmed her down. I left feeling awful. I can’t help but feel they are all saying why can’t you fix her?? I mean we go to the doctor it seems once a week I am trying my best to find ANYTHING that will help. She is evidently a little constipated, but that is to be expected when changing formulas. After having a few hours to calm down, I feel a little frustrated with the daycare. It is their job to care for babies, they should know when one changes formula there might be some tummy issues…I just feel like they could have been a little more sensitive in the way they delivered their message…because really here is the bottom line: Hadley used to be a perfect baby, one they didn’t have to constantly hold or console, and now she needs a little extra attention and they are put out about it. I am just ranting here. I LOVE the daycare and I LOVE her teachers, I feel like they love my child and I don’t worry about her while she is there. I just am a little beaten down. The end.
Droning It In
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment