Hadley is getting really good at entertaining herself. I think I can most likely thank day care for that. This is really helpful to me because I can put her under her gym when we get home so that I can change and maybe make myself a little snack. She is still very needy (duh, she is a baby) and still cuddly, but it is nice that I don’t have to be holding her 24/7. I mean literally there was a point when I had to hold her while I went to the bathroom (sorry if that’s TMI). I suppose it’s a sign she is growing up…
We tried rice cereal today. Hadley was not impressed or interested in the rice cereal-at all. I have done lots and lots of research of when to feed baby, and Hadley really is showing all the signs, especially being interested in what I am eating. The girls take more than 10 4 oz bottles a day- it seemed she was more than ready. I also read that rice cereal doesn’t have to be the first food, bananas, avacodos, and sweet potatoes are just as easy to digest. So I decided to give the bananas a shot- she LOVED them. Oh my goodness, she got SO excited, she was just a kicking away (that’s how she expresses excitement, I hope this doesn’t become a habit, I’m too fond of being kicked). HOWEVER, several hours later, say around 2am, she was very mad. Her tummy didn’t seem to love the bananas as much as she did. She was uncomfortable and fussy. After some thought, I thought maybe it was too much, I tried the rice cereal and banana- perhaps her stomach just couldn’t take both- I mean that is a lot at once. Tomorrow I am going to try JUST bananas and see what happens As you can see she was equally as interested in her bib!
Droning It In
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment