CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 109

Today was a half day at work, which is always nice. I made good use of my free Friday afternoon and made arrangements to have Hadley’s 3 month pictures taken (there is a link on my Facebook if you would like to see those, due to the nature of sharing these photos,  I can’t put a link here…weird).


Anyway, it was a pretty quick session, but I am happy with the pictures. Lesson learned, tutus irritate Hadley’s skin, in the future most likely will pair said tutu with a onsie. It was pretty amusing; Hadley just didn’t want to smile. She is such a serious baby; she was looking at the photographer like she was a crazy person. Hadley loves to smile, but is so strong willed and stubborn, thus when you want her to smile- i.e. when a camera is shoved in her face, she won’t do it. However, the pictures are still adorable! It was a good day, and I was glad that my mom was here to share it with us (especially since she made Hadley’s tutu)!

Just a reminder of how cute this tutu is!

No comments:

Post a Comment