CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 88-90


Hadley and I had a real girls’ weekend this weekend. Camille and Julia came over to spend the night and have a fun filled Saturday. I was a little nervous wondering how it would all go, because I know before I was a mom- I didn’t really want to be around babies all that much, so wasn’t sure what to expect. I must say I was SO happy that Hadley was AWESOME the entire weekend. I mean not a single crying fit or ordeal at all.  I was just happy to have company! It was such a blast from the past to have the three of us under the same roof again. Not that long ago a weekend wouldn’t go by without the three of us doing something or nothing together all weekend. Anyway, this was a bit different than those days, but still fun. We went to Canton and it was HOT. So after several hours, it was time to go. We went and pedicures, which was a nice treat for my feet (and much needed). There was food and adult drinks mixed in there too. Overall a nice, relaxing weekend; however, next time I insist we go swimming…I have a pretty nice pool at my complex that I have been dying to take Hadley to. Now that the Texas heat is upon us, I am getting antsy!

Here is a random assortment of pictures from the weekend. She has the cap on in the first several, because I covered her head in baby oil to clear up her cradle cap- it worked like a charm!




All ready for Friday!

We were running late to church this morning, because this was Hadley at 8am- that hardly ever happens!

Silly girl! She always does her arms like this, I think it's funny!


Ready for church


No comments:

Post a Comment