CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 91

Today was a tiring day at work. It is going to be a long week really. I am going to talk to students about their schedules for next year so I am up and in classrooms all week- I am not used to that any more (this is where I give MEGA props to all my fabulously awesome teacher friends, you are in the trenches every day- you truly ROCK! You need to hear that every day, it is hard work). Thus when Hadley and I got home I was drained. However, I managed to find enough energy to get down on the floor for some tummy time. Which was not so much fun…Hadley played along for a while, but quickly decided she would have no more. So after some wailing on her part, tummy time ended. I am happy to say her fine motor skills are showing huge strides. She is getting really good at holding things, as you can see in the picture below. I am getting a little frustrated with this tummy time. I know it is important, but my stubborn child hates it and simply face plants in protest. She can push herself up, but rolling over isn’t happening- not now anyway. I am trying to prop her up with blankets (as some of my fellow mommy friends have tried), but I am not seeing a whole lot of progress. I guess I need to make “patience in a virtue,” my mantra for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment