CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 92


Another beautiful spring day-yay! After a long day at work, the perfect solution was a walk around the complex with Hadley. She loves being outside! On our walks she just smiles, coos , and tries to talk to me. It is really sweet! She is really trying out this whole talking thing. I make letter sounds at her and she can repeat them back to me, or at least tries to make her mouth look like mine. I LOVE IT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment