My mom and James came into town this weekend to check out the festivals going on. That is something I love about being in a smaller town: the festivals with their food, crafts (aka bows and tutus), and fun. It was a good weekend. Hadley loves being outside and everyone had to tell us how beautiful/sweet/cute/small she was. After the Blue Bird Festival in Wills Point, I thought it would be a good idea to take Hadley to the pool and dip her feet in to see how she did. She really seemed to like it. It was a bit too cold to actually let her test out being in the pool, but she stuck her feet down on the steps and seemed to enjoy it. I know she loves baths and think she just likes being in the water. We got her a bathing suit, we finally found one small enough at Target, on Sunday, and I am really looking forward to the summer – having a pool at our apartment will be awesome! Hadley got a new bow and she had to show it off at church on Sunday- I think it is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen, what do you think??
Droning It In
1 day ago











No comments:
Post a Comment