CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 107

I don’t know exactly why, but today (and pretty much every day since) Hadley could not spitting up! I literally had to change her clothes 3 times from the time we got home until bedtime. She has always been a “spitter,” but this is more than your typical everyday spitting up- it copious amounts and its often.

In lighter news, I put her in this adorable little blue dress/onsie. She is so funny anytime she has a skirt or a shirt that she can pull up she will, she just wants to show off her belly I guess!

Also today, I put her in the first of many clothes she will have to wear at some point, that were mine. My Uncle Bill gave my parents this little Yale shirt (his alma matter) when I was first born. It was sized 6-9 months , so I thought it would be huge on Hadley- it wasn’t. I guess sizing has changed a bit in baby clothes since 1983….it was a pretty tight squeeze, but cute nonetheless!




No comments:

Post a Comment