CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 93

I  had planned on going to church this evening, but I just wasn’t sure I could even stay awake until 8:30, which for the record I did not. So I used my time to go and get my friend a birthday present for her upcoming party on Friday. I knew exactly what I wanted to get ( a Lolita wine glass) and was a little disappointed in what small selection they had at the Halmark store by my house, so I am going to have to check out other stores before Friday. Hadley must have been pretty tired herself. She sleep through the shopping trip and I actually had to wake her up to take a bath and give her a bottle and she was out again shortly after.


Hadley's not so favorite activity- tunny time!



Sleepy girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment