CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 108

 
Today was Hadley’s last day at school this week, since she goes to a church school they observe Good Friday- Wills Point ISD, does not. Naturally, Hadley had to wear an Easter themed outfit to school today, this particular outfit and bow was a gift from Gigi- again it was a skirt, so she was flashing everyone all day, but she did look adorable.


Today was also Aggie Muster, so for the first time in a long time I went. One of my favorite fellow Aggie, Camille, and I went to Gilley’s for the Dallas A&M Club’s Muster. It was for the most part a nice evening, minus our not so nice/friendly table mates, but it reminded me of one of the many reasons I am proud to be an Aggie!


Easter outfit #1


trying on her tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment