We did a lot today. It was a fast and furious day of shopping, eating, and preparing for Easter. We headed to Mesquite first for a seafood lunch a la Red Lobster, don’t judge. We then stopped by Once Upon a Child to scope out shorts, excersaucers, and bows- we struck out on all accounts. We had planned on stopping by to see the Easter Bunny, but Hadley spit up all over her cute Easter outfit #2 and was pretty fussy- I could just see her screaming bloody murder on the Bunny’s lap, so I decided to wait until next year, when she is a little bit older and perhaps able to sit on her own! Then we had to brave the crowd at Kroger to get supplies for our modest Easter lunch. I had planned on making some sort of grand feast, and I wanted it to be something non-traditional, but the week had been long and I hadn’t planned anything…so I settled on Chicken Divan and creamy asparagus. I had not had either before and they seemed to agree with my mom’s diabetic diet, so that’s what we whipped up- it was pretty good. We were all exhausted Saturday evening and crashed pretty early (but not before getting Hadley’s first Easter basket ready), after all church is a half an hour earlier in the morning, so we needed the extra rest. ![]() |
| Easter outfit #2 |
![]() |
| Easter outfit #2 |
![]() |
| Hadley's Easter pail and goodies |










No comments:
Post a Comment