CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 95


Tonight Hadley is going to go stay with her Nana. I have to give the ACT bright and early Saturday morning, so maybe I will be able to get in a few hours of sleep before the test. It also worked out well that tonight is Farrah’s birthday celebration at Amigo’s- so I will get to see my North ladies tonight, which always promises to be fun. I am thankful to have such wonderful family and friends- Hadley and I are very blessed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment