CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thoughts on a Tuesday

The past week and a half has been quite a whirlwind; there has just been a lot going on. It is just the end of the school year and testing, and almost summer which means fun times with friends and outings with Hadley. Even though I’ve been super busy, I have learned several things in the past two weeks, so I thought it would make a list of them, because if you know nothing else about me, surely you have caught on that I love a good ole bulleted list!

• Every once in a while I am right, and while I am not going to gloat; I do like to hear that I was in fact correct, every once in a while- who doesn’t?!?!
• Sometimes different is really refreshing
• Dorrito’s and Mayo, that’s all I have to say about that one…
• Some people think it okay to lie; I really can’t think of any scenario in which lying is the best option…EVER. It sucks when you want to assume people are mostly good and honest.
• Hadley is the happiest 16 month old I know!!
• Being a testing coordinator would be the worst job on the planet, AKA Hell on Earth
• I am super excited about the changes that will be happening in the counseling office next year; I can already tell Kristi and are going to make a fabulous team!
• It is remarkable how predictable some people are
• A good conversation has a way of making me smile, it’s nice!
• You never know who will come into your life or for what purpose; it’s amazing how things work out; when I stop plotting and planning, everything seems to fall into place
• I can eat a whole pint of strawberries in one sitting, I am not proud, but it just happened so quickly, they are SOOOO good!
• After a week of going to the gym 5 days last week, I am finding that maybe I kind of like the routine of going and that seeing the scale SLOWLY show me smaller numbers is nice. I am not so much concerned with what it says, but I do want to look good, especially in a bathing suit
• I actually wore a bathing suit this weekend, it wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought
• Some people are just genuinely good people
• The Kathy show is hilarious; I literally laugh out loud watching it
• I actually read a whole book last week, I have missed reading for fun, I am going to make this a habit!
• Thinks it is beyond hilarious that people seem to think I have all kinds of money and worse that my parents are paying for everything I have. Um, let’s set the record straight, I am doing it ONE HUNDRED PERCENT on my own- thank you very much. Oh and you are right I might have a lot more money if I wasn’t footing the bill for lots of debt that I didn’t get all by myself. Get a freakin clue! Unlike some, I am capable of taking care of myself and do not rely on others, I am not pathetic.
• Oh if you think that is directed at you, it is…
• Lots of reflection upon the past year or so has been quite enlightening. I am not mad or bitter at all, because my child loves me and is happy and thriving, thanks to those people that are consistently in her life…
• God will always take care of me, He just will!

No comments:

Post a Comment