CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hadley Grace is 17 months old!

It is hard to believe in one short month I will have an 18 month old, and even harder to believe that in 7 months I will have a two year old!

Hadley has really been full of life and has proven to be extremely strong willed! She does what she wants, regardless of me saying no. I am worried about it a bit, but know in the coming months we are really gonna start buckling down on it, as she will be old enough to being to grasp consequences, right?!?!?

She has suddenly had a distaste for the bathtub, which she has loved all her life, it's been going on about a week.

She still loves babies and books. She has really taken a liking to playing in her room by herself; I like that she is secure enough to not "need me" every second!

She also loves playing with her little people farm, making animal sounds, and bubbles. She is pretty good at pointing out facial features, her tummy, her hair, and feet.

She seems to eating less lately, but is still not too picky!

She loves to dance and any time ahe hears music she has to move and shake!

She is in a size 5 diaper and 18-24 month clothes.

She has a new habit of picking up picture frames I have asking for people in the pictures (Gigi, Papa James, momma, etc).

It's been a great month!

On a totally unrelated note, I had a flat tire today. I think it happened pretty close to school because i heard something. Shorty after my tire pressure light came on. My apartment is luckily right by a Discount Tire, so I pulled in an got a patch. I am so glad I noticed it was flat tonight rather than in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment