CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What the heck?!?!?

I don't know what is happening, but Hadley just suddenly has a distaste for things we do everyday. Starting about a week ago she decided she hated the bathtub. I don't get it, she has always loved the bath time. The only way I can get her bathed is having her grip by neck the entire time or actually getting into the bathtub with her. We are starting swim lessons next week and I am very fearful she will be the screaming baby...we shall see!

She also hates her high chair, that just started two days ago. She WILL NOT get it in. So I let her sit in a dinning room chair at the table and she did pretty well. She also is not a fan of going to sleep lately, it's been quite tiring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment