This weekend was the annual aggie crawfish boil. We had such a great time last year we hoping it would be just as fun. It was a different location, which I am not sure I loved, but all you can eat crawfish and time with friends, you can't beat that.
Friday Camille and I had dinner at Gloria's and for old time sake spent some time at the good old' BBC. It was a good time, but man nothing makes me feel older than being at a place I spent my early 20's and swing that the crowd hasn't aged, but I sure have. Either way it was fun.
Saturday evening I was out and about, it was a really good time, and perhaps later I will share the details! I am just pretty excited about the summer and all the possibilities that lie ahead. Things might be looking up for this girl, we'll just have to see!!!
Droning It In
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment