Today was not a good day; it was stressful, and all the stress lead to making a mistake, a completely foreign concept to me :). In all seriousness my day started off rocky, it was okay for a bit then it was bad, but in the end it was okay. I am currently sitting in the lecture hall at school giving Spanish credit by exams to native Spanish speakers, there are a lot more in WP than one might imagine...
So it's been a long day, I'm ready to go home eat dinner, and watch trashy reality tv...
* as I got in bed tonight and settled in to read my daily devotional, I was smacked in the face with exactly what I needed to hear. Isn't that the way it always is, He makes sure you hear exactly what you need right when you need it! Gives me a whole new, less self centered perspective..
Droning It In
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment