Wow being sick Monday and at a workshop yesterday, really has thrown me for a loop! I came back to a ton of things to do and 14 phone calls to return!
Scholarship night and who's who is tomorrow night. This is kinda one of those big nights I have to put on. Last years' was less than great: my principal had just has surgery and was on lots of pain pills, Hadley was there and I ended up holding her the last half, and we had no decorations (evidently that was a no, no)! I have heard one time too many we needed to "spruce" it up, so we are going to go over the top! Since this is my second go round, I feel much more confident this year. Also since I was not on bed rest and out for four months, I feel pretty close to these seniors, so I am excited for a night honoring them!
Here are some pictures of Hadley from this morning; I've not been doing so great taking photos lately, I need to do better :)
Droning It In
1 day ago







No comments:
Post a Comment