CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, May 25, 2012

School's out for summer...

Every year on the last day of school I can't help but sing that song and imagine I am in Dazed and Confused...it's just what I do.

The end of the year is bitter sweet. It gets pretty stressful from spring break on, so I am ready for the break, but at the same close to 200 seniors graduate and go on about their way. This class had some really great kids, and some really lazy kids- there was no middle section; so it was a good year, but a tiring year chasing after the lazy ones. This year has a actually been my favorite career wise and I am excited to see what next year brings.

For now, I am amped up for summer; spending time with good friends, play dates, lounging by the pool, my high school reunion, and of course quality time with Hadley...and who knows what else.

As we speak I am enjoying a much needed pedicure before I head off the Athens to have lunch with a great friend and former coworker, today is a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment