Thanksgiving Challenge Day 9: I-phone
I am thankful for my I-phone. It really comes in handy. When I am rocking Hadley to sleep I can check e-mail, update my blog, check my bank, scan Facebook, and talk to several people at once….it is just awesome. It really makes my life so much easier to be able to do anything I can do on a computer on my phone, from anywhere.
I am so glad it is finally Friday. This week has actually gone by pretty quickly despite a sick baby. Hadley had a pretty rough sleeping night last night, so neither one of us got a whole lot of sleep, too bad only one of us will be able to take a nap today! This weekend is going to be a slow one and I am looking forward to that. It will be a great time for us both to relax and hopefully for Hadley to get back to 100%. I know I need to do laundry, make food, and clean. Although Hadley is sort of on a food strike so I am not sure what to make for the week. I feel like she I really wanting what I eat, but sometimes when I give it to her, she just spits it out…I never know what to do- this whole eating thing has been the most frustrating thing for me as a parent thus far. Mainly because I want her to be a good eater and I of course want her to get all the nutrients she needs. I know that formula gives her everything she needs, so I am okay for now, but once we switch to milk starting at 11.5 months I am not sure what we will do- I suppose I need to start praying now that her desire to eat is strong by then.
Here are a few photos of Hadley with my make-up bag before we walked of the house at 7am today. I had a hard time getting out of my warm bed- it was pretty chilly this morning!
Droning It In
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment