CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 301

Day 2: Friends

I think friends are God’s way of putting the right people in your life. I have been so lucky to have such great people around me. It never fails, that in a crisis I am reminded just how AMAZING my friends are. It amazes me that people can care so much about me and Hadley. Since I don’t have family in the area, it is extremely comforting to know that I have such a good network of friends that could help me out in a time of need, or can be there to celebrate the good times. I don’t know what it is, but I know that I have been lucky enough to get not just good friends, but people that truly are my second family.



Today was a pretty good day. We had a lockdown drill during third period. I had to chuckle to myself, because the last time I had one of these I was in my yellow classroom with 32 7th graders, this time around I was in the conference room with three seniors, it’s kinda funny to see where I was versus where I am, and really I deal with a lot of the same stuff. The rest of the day was pretty mellow and uneventful. When Hadley and I got home she spent some time practicing her standing and walking, she really seems to be on the verge of walking, I am not sure if I am excited about this or if I dread what damage a walking Hadley could do!

No comments:

Post a Comment