CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wisdom Wednesday

Today I had the pleasure of getting together with my good friend/former coworker/ personal counselor. We had a late lunch at Denny's.

God definitely knew what he was doing when he put her in my life! There wasn't too many great things about my time in Athens, but I got a life long friend out of the deal! I can't even express in words how awesome it is to have a person in my life that has pretty much been through everything I have been though, and is excellent at listening and giving advice and guidance. I always know we will have much to talk about, and always look forward to catching up. She is raising two teenage boys and while I think I hear it all in my counseling office, it is always interesting to hear a first hand account of the adventures in parenting two teens; I am glad that is a few years away! Today was exactly what I needed, 13 is my lucky number and I knew today would be a good day and it was! Tomorrow is my last official day of work, which is exciting, even though I am going in twice next week...oh well, luckily I mostly enjoy my job! I am so ready for the summer and the adventures that lie ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment