CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

5am...

...is the time Hadley has woken up every single morning with the exception of Wednesday when she got up at 3. This is ridiculous!!! On the weekend I expect to get up at 6 with Hadley, but 5 is really pushing it. There is no getting her back to sleep either.

Saturday I did a whole bunch of nothing, it's difficult to find something I can do in the limited window I don't have Hadley, but I'll manage. I got ready to go to the pool an walked down there, only to find the pool completely void of water, seriously on a Saturday in the summer, that's what my apartment complex decides to do? So I watched Chasing Amy, a few DVRed shows, took a nap, and then it was time to get Hadley.

She was asleep within 30 minutes of getting home, so it wasn't like I really spent anytime with her...

This morning we were up at 5, had breakfast played, and I got ready for church. We are about to head out the door; Hadley is going to see her father and grandparents today while I am going to church...I anticipate another uneventful day. Usually I would want these types of lazy weekends, but this weekend I've just found myself bored!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment