CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Friday play date

Hadley evidently did not get the memo that summer vacation started this morning, as she was up and at em at 5:30! So we got up, I showered, we had a light breakfast, played a bit, and then headed to Walmart. I had a few things I needed to pick up, but I finally was ready to commit to buying a DVD player for the car. We have a trip coming up and I want to avoid meltdowns, and this should do the trick!

I quickly set the DVD player up and we drove to Jill's. Hadley was entrances with Dora. We had a fun play date! Hadley liked all of Xavier's cars, trains, action figures, and also the cat food and water! Lindsey and Krista? Who will be welcoming her first baby in October, also stopped by, so it was a nice girls' afternoon! Hadley got pretty cranky, so it was time for us to go, she passed out within seconds of being buckled in. Hadley and I had a lazy afternoon at home, and enjoyed som quality time before she heads to her Nana's tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment