Lovesong has always been one of my favorite songs by The Cure, and when I got the Adele album, I was pleasantly surprised to hear her cover. It's a sexy song to me, I know that sounds weird, but it is. I am hopeful to find someone that makes me feel that way one day. For now, I love the song because usually by that point in the cd my dear sweet Hadley is asleep!
Here are the lyrics, enjoy!
Whenever I'm alone with you,
You make me feel like I am home again.
Whenever I'm alone with you,
You make me feel like I am whole again.
Whenever I'm alone with you,
You make me feel like I am young again.
Whenever I'm alone with you,
You make me feel like I am fun again.
However far away,
I will always love you.
However long I stay,
I will always love you.
Whatever words I say,
I will always love you;
I will always love you.
Whenever I'm alone with you,
You make me feel like I am free again.
Whenever I'm alone with you,
You make me feel like I am clean again.
However far away,
I will always love you.
However long I stay,
I will always love you.
Whatever words I say,
I will always love you;
I will always love you.
Droning It In
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment