CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekend recap

This weekend was pretty low key, which was nice. My mom came into town, which worked out pretty well, because my crohns disease was acting up again and I was in some pain. I need to go to a gastroenterologist soon, it's been a few years...

Anyway with my mom here we played around the house, had two successful dining out experiences, went to Saturday night church, played with bubbles, ate blueberries, fish, and macaroni and cheese, and just hung out at the house. It was a pretty nice, it'll be a while until we see anyone in my family again, in fact the next time will be Mothers' Day when we travel to Humble.
It is hard for me to believe that we are about a month out from graduation, there is a lot that needs to be done between now and then. Luckily the counseling office has been super productive lately, it's been awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment