CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

...

We had a long night. It started off just fine, Hadley fell asleep quickly and I thought we were good. Two hours later she woke up screaming. Turns out she had an upset tummy. Finally by nearly 10 I got her back to sleep. One would think after a night like that she'd sleep in, nope she was up at at em at 5 and would not go back to sleep!
Evidently the daycare worker that was the "lead teacher" in the baby room no longer works at the daycare and one of our favorites, Ms. Claire was moved to another room. Lots of changes, I had to ask another mom because no one told me. Evidently the director told every other mom, but me. I just wish I would have known- I would have liked to thank her for all she did...oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment