CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Morning madness...

Most mornings, Hadley and I get some playtime in before heading out the door. We aren't usually rushing around, which I like. I guess we are both morning people so it works! This morning however, we were all over the place. I hit snooze am extra time and had a bit of a time waking Hadley up. We got our playtime in and headed out the door. Once I got Hadley in her seat she started choking on a goldfish cracker ( yes at 645 am, she was hungry and insisted upon them). She ultimately spit up all over the placed so back up the stairs we went to change. So of course we were running behind schedule, but what could we do about it?
On our morning drive we are driving east, so right into the sun. This morning Hadley noticed that it cast a shadow. She really entertained her self waving her hand around, it was adorable and melted away any stress I had about running late!

No comments:

Post a Comment