CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Another weekend has come and gone!

I had a pretty low key weekend as it turned out, and I was perfect!

I had ACT early Saturday, came home watched some tv, packed an overnight bag and headed to my friend Farrah's apartment. Farrah, Jill, and I had a girls' night in. We had all kinda of dips, I finally made the funfetti cake duo I've been wanting to try, it was good- not nearly as sweet as you would expect! We did what we do best, chatted, told stories, and laughed A LOT!!! It was different than our usual GNO, but it was as fun! Sunday morning I woke up and headed to church. Todd started a great series about the bible called "Totally Reliable." It was good, and in true Todd fashion it was chocked full of scripture to support his point ( I love that). It was a nice change that they actually gave us several ahead of time in the bulletin so I wasn't frantically flipping as much. I am a big proponent of writing in my bible; making notes, underlining, circling, etc..
After church, I finally found a pair of khaki capris at Kohl's ( i was shocked Old Navy had NOTHING, they have always been my go to for all khakis) I ran to the gym, ate lunch, and took a short nap before getting Hadley.
Hadley and I played for a bit, she had a full dinner of chicken, rice, broccoli, and apple sauce, bathed, and passed out by 5:15. She had a busy weekend playing! Now it's time to relax and get mentally prepared for the week ahead. It's gonna be a busy one!

Enjoy these pictures I threw together in red stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment