CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Monday, April 2, 2012

A break from our regularly scheduled programming...

I am going to be taking a bit of a blogging hiatus, I am not sure for how long, just until Hadley and I are feeling 100%. I feel absolutely awful; I missed church yesterday and left work early, clearly this isn't good. I've been lucky not to have to worry about my crohns in a while, I just forget how bad it can be. On top of that Hadley is all phlegmy and allergy ridden. To make matters worse there were two confirmed cases of strep at daycare today. Unfortunately for Hadley ( and me) with phlegm comes vomit, so there have a few instances of that... So clearly we aren't up to taking pictures and/ or doing anything other than the basics (ie eating, bath, sleep). I am sure it won't be a long break, as Easter is around the corner and I have lots of fun things planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment