CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Thoughts on a Tuesday!

-I have a weakness for children's clothes, I want to buy Hadley everything, this is especially true of pajamas- how cute are those??

- As of last Saturday, the 21st, I have been divorced a whole year. In a lot of ways it seems like yesterday, but it also seems like years ago. It is crazy to think how the past year has unfolded. The ups and downs that have come along; it's all so surreal, sometimes I just have to laugh; I couldn't make some of this stuff up if I tried!

- I am getting pretty excited about my upcoming 10 year high school reunion. I'm pretty proud of what I've accomplished in 10 years. Evident it will be a BFF weekend, as the following day Tara and I will be attending a concert at the Woodlands Pavilion...something about a boy band?!?! Should be fun!

- I finally made an appointment to see a GI next month, hopefully they can fix me up with some meds, to make the flares happen less often.

-Hadley has trying to talk a lot lately. Her favorite words are mommy, baby, hi, bye bye, and bubbles. She also really likes to sing the itsy bitsy spider

- I am ready for summer, and I am even more ready for all the summer berries and peaches!

-I will never be one of those people that love working out, it's just not going to happen- sorry...

-I'm really proud of one of my juniors that had a baby last week, but will be at school this week to take her exit level TAKS, now that's a real trooper!

-senioritis really sucks on my end, trying to convince seniors to come to school and actually pass their classes can be a pretty rough job; I personally do not understand this type of thinking!!

-I am super excited about all the new shows coming to Bravo, there appears to be a few cooking/top chef type shows...

-Have I mentioned I'm ready for summer?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment