CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Friendship

A blog I read wrote about girlfriends yesterday, an it got me thinking. As I have mentioned several times, I have been blessed with some amazing friends; some I've know nearly 15 years a, others just a few. Locationwise they are all over the place. Some I see more often than others, some I text/email more often than actually see. At the end of the day those details aren't so important. What I love most about my friends is that we can maybe not see each other for a while and maybe not even talk, but in those important moments- moments of difficulty or triumph I know they are there for support and they know the same. With just a phone call or email, it is like no time ha passed at all. I think that is the true test. Life is busy and complicated, but people in your life that understand that and don't hold it against you are the keepers. Because if you can't count on someone for the hard times, then how good of a friend are they really, you know?!? Sometimes we just need to vent and have someone validate our feelings, and I have been blessed with some great girls that patiently listen to all my drama, and also know that in a time of need I will call and I will dutifully listen and support them, that's just what we do. I hope as Hadley gets older she finds great friends along the way, and never has to worry about mean girls, or worse- that she isn't a mean girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment