Today was a good day. It wasn't remarkable or anything, but everything just went smoothly. Hadley and I have to leave a little early this week because of testing (ie I have to be to work earlier/ on time), which surprisingly was easy. We both hopped out of bed ready to go and were on the road by 635! I was relieving teachers today, which was a pretty great gig! Tomorrow through Friday I'll be testing my home bound student that just had her baby.
Between relieving teachers, I helped with checking tests in, had a good meeting with a senior parent, had a good conversation with my principal, two of my favorite students came by just to chat, and I had a good day at the gym. The ellipticals were all taken, so I had to settle on the treadmill- or was a nice change!
Once we got home Hadley and I had some delicious artichoke chicken, one of my new favorite and super easy recipes, she had a bath, we read, and within 20 minutes she was asleep! She is so adorable as I was singing to her, she tried to sing along; I tried not to laugh, but couldn't help it- which made her start to giggle...these are the moments that I love! Today I even go to read two chapters in my current read "Chasing Harry Winston!" I am hoping the remainder of the week goes as well as today!
Droning It In
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment