CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Days 81-83


Gigi and PawPaw James came to visit us this weekend. They mostly came to support Hadley and I at her baby dedication, but we also visited a relative that oddly enough lives in Wills Point (it’s such a small world). It is always nice to have anyone come visit us, especially my mom. It also means that someone can actually snap a picture of Hadley WITH me…this is one of the things I hate most about it being just us (there will be very pictures of the two of us). 






Anyhow it was a nice weekend. Sunday was a really special day- Hadley’s baby dedication. I had the loving support of my mom and step-dad and my sweet friends from Victory, my old church, Donnie and Christy came, which made it even more special, as they are the type of parents I can only hope to be. I am so glad I made the commitment to raise Hadley in the church; it wasn’t something that I experienced as a child, but something that is important to me now. I just like every other parent, hope I am doing all the right things. I suppose only time will tell. Below is a video Donnie got on his I-phone and some pictures of Hadley in her dress (so cute!)





No comments:

Post a Comment