CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 59



Hadley is 2 months old! My how time flies when you aren’t getting any sleep! Honestly, it is hard to believe how much she changes everyday- it truly is amazing. Hadley is smiling more and more everyday- it really is the best feeling in the world to have my daughter smile at me- I can’t explain how happy it makes me.  She is becoming so much more aware; she responds to sounds, stares at her mobile over her swing all the time (we call those dangling animals her friends..), and is making lots and lots of eye contact. She LOVES bath time- I think it is the best time of the day for both of us. We do a bath, listen to some music, have a bottle, read a story, and go to bed. It is so nice and peaceful and a great way to end the day.  



As for the doctor he has suggested we switch to Netrumogen formula, the bad news is it is twice what we were paying for the Enfamil Gentleease. Really and truly it all just bums me out because it’s a painful reminder that I never wanted to formula feed- curse my blood pressure for that one (which by the way is STILL a work in progress)…

No comments:

Post a Comment