Gigi bought Hadley her first rocking chair she loves it so much. She had a great time talking to her friends too! She wears herself out kicking and trying to play with them!
Hadley and Jake became fast friends, he kept watch over her a lot too!
She got her ears pierced. Which wasn't nearly as bad as I planned. She had one loud scream, but after a bottle was happy as a clam...
The Before:
The After:
One day I felt pretty sick so we just relaxed around the house (thank goodness I was with my mom, who was the biggest help EVER- not only that day...the whole week)
We spent a lot of time outside swinging...she LOVED it!
Hadley also got good wear out of her hats, we called her Zac Brown- I mean they look almost identical don't you think??





Hadley loved spending time with her family!
EVERYWHERE we went people told her how adorable she was (of course I had to agree!)
Hadley celebrated her first St. Patrick's day- complete with a festive outfit:
![]() |
| This is how Hadley really feels about all the picture taking! |
I think our favorite part of the week though, was just kicking back and relaxing!
I know this was my favorite part:
Now if summer could just hurry up and get here!



































No comments:
Post a Comment