CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 84

Today was a yucky day. The weather was gross and cold, Hadley and I both were feeling a little queasy, I know this because she threw up all over me as soon as we got home, and I had to go to the doctor. Hadley was so good at the doctor, she didn’t cry or fuss at all. I love my OBGYN, she has been the best doctor I have ever had and since she has gone through all the ups and downs with me the past year,  we have a pretty good relationship. This visit brought some scary news- she found a lump/cyst that I am going to get checked out on Thursday. The doctor seems to think it is nothing to be worried about, I am going to trust her- she has never lied to me before. 

Despite the day, I did manage to get this picture of Hadley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment