CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 57


Since Hadley was going to spend the night with her Nana (so mommy could have a night off), we spent most of the day cuddling. I think I held her and soaked up her baby smell all day. While I hate to leave the baby, after doing everything all by myself everyday- for my sanity and Hadley’s safety I find I occasionally need some time with adults away from the baby- in the end it is better for EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment