CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 66

Well, today is the day I’ve been dreading since her 4 week check up- it was her 8 week check and that means shots (OH NO!!). I was happy to see she had gained a few pounds, weighing in at 9lbs 7 oz- still tiny compared to others, but over 2 pounds more that see was 4 weeks ago. The doctor said she was looking healthy and all was well. He agreed that the GentleEase was probably the best choice formula-wise (which my wallet was thankful for). Then we were ready for the dreaded shots. I was braced for the worst, after hearing other mom’s retell the traumas they endured. They stated with the oral shot, which she took with no problem (which shocked the nurse- so far so good). After the three injections she screamed for about 2  minutes then was fine- no tears, no pouting- she seemed content and was asleep within 2 minutes. She is such a strong little girl, she really is a trooper. She just takes life as it comes, she is going to be a strong woman, I guarantee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment