CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 85


Well the weather continues to be chilly and grey, which is such a downer. I don’t think Hadley likes it either, it seems she is much more prone to fussiness when it’s like this (which is another reason I long for summer). We did get some play time in today. She is doing better with tummy time, but it’s still pretty evident she HATES it. She makes this grunting noise and ultimately plants herself face down in protest- she’s a stubborn one I tell you.
















No comments:

Post a Comment