CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 86



Hadley is 3 months old today. Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday I was on the couch, a prisoner in my own home, on bed rest and now I have a thriving 3 month old.
Here are some of the highlights  of month 3:
·       She smiles all the time, especially when she hears my voice when I pick her up from day care (this is my favorite thing ever)
·       She is on a pretty consistent sleep schedule at night, sure it isn’t through the night, but it is predictable (we will get there one day- right?!?)
·       She has fallen in love with her hands and I am pretty sure they bring her more joy than any toy ever could (whether she is staring at them, shoving them in her mouth, or stretching them out, they provide hours of entertainment)
·       Another love in her life: fans and/or light fixtures. When she gets fussy if I put her near  a celling fan it only takes a matter of moments before she is quiet and staring at the fan (sometimes this is only momentary, but it is something I can count on)
·       She is growing like a champ. She is FINALLY out of newborn clothes and is filling out the 3 months outfits beautifully
·       If she is in the room with the TV on, she can’t help but watch it, especially if it’s a Bravo show (now I REALLY don’t know where she gets that)
·       She is starting to coo and kick when she is trying to “talk” to me
·       She continues to love baths, she just smiles at me the whole time- love it
Well next month we will get to start solid foods- I am really excited for that phase, I can’t wait to see what she likes and what she doesn’t. I am praying she isn’t a picky eater and that she loves food just like her mama. This whole baby thing is getting much easier, we have our little routine. The good days far outweigh the bad and I can’t imagine loving anyone more than I love Hadley- it’s a great feeling! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment