Today was my friend Jill's birthday party and her awesome husband Scott planned a surprise party at Maggiano's at Northpark. I was really excited to go, but a little nervous about how Hadley would be. She has been a little cranky at night lately- so I had no idea what to expect. It went okay for a while, she was sound asleep. Perfect! Then, she woke up and took a bottle, still doing okay. After that she decided she wanted the whole restaurant to know she was there, so she started crying. I tried to console her every way I could think of nothing work. My friend Krista walked her around and got her to settle down, but shortly after she was upset again. I had to leave the table and try to calm her down, that took about 10 minutes. So I get back to to the table and start eating she is okay for a while, but starts to get fussy. So Farrah ask to hold her and Hadley LOVES her...she is the baby whisperer...
It was stressful and made me feel like a bad mom, I couldn't calm her down no matter what I tried, BUT I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Jill is an awesome mom ( so she understood) and friend and Hadley and I were happy to be a part of her special day!
Droning It In
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment