Today was Hadley’s first day at daycare. For the past 10 weeks she has been staying with her nana, and while that meant I had to get up extra early, I did like the peace of mind that she was with someone that loved her. I was a little nervous about this whole day care thing; I wasn’t quite sure how I would feel. I did know however that I was excited to have Hadley literally 2 minutes away from my school. Monday morning, Hadley wakes up in a good mood, so we are off to a good start. Once we get to the day care, everyone fawns over how “adorable and precious” she is. She seems happy when I leave and I am feeling good because I feel like she is in good hands. Luckily, I had a SUPER busy day at work today so I didn’t have time to worry (no too busy to check on her a few times). When I picked her up that day she was still smiling and a swing, which is perfect because that is indeed her favorite past time for the time being. Everyone there just seems to love her. It has been so easy to leave her there, everyone knows her name already, they are all so excited to see her every morning and when I pick her up every day they all tell me how great she is. I can already see a difference in her- she is doing much better as far a routine in concerned, she is more alert, sleeping better, and this is my favorite one, attuned to my voice, every day when I walk in to get her, she smiles as soon as she hears me. Look at this happy baby….
Droning It In
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment